Are you a morning workout person, or an afternoon gym rat? Either way, these protein pumpkin bites are the perfect fuel! With the health benefits of pumpkin and the protein you need to keep you going, these little morsels pack a powerful punch.
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- ½ cup Pumpkin Purée
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Ground Cinnamon, to coat
- Cocoa powder to coat
- Pour your oat flour into a medium bowl, mix together with the dry ingredients (protein powder, vanilla & spices).
- stir in your wet ingredients.
- The “batter” should be firm, with just enough moisture for something to adhere to the outside. Refrigerate for 30 min if batter is soft.
- Evenly break into bite-sized pieces, about a 1 inch scoop worth.
- Roll till smooth, coating in cocoa and cinnamon as desired.
Watch below to learn how to make these yourself!